Pennsylvania Medicaid Insurance
You can view what plans are available to you along with price quotes.
Quotes are presented for all of the major health insurance carriers available to you including Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana, United, Assurant, Kaiser (in select states), Cigna, along with regional plan providers.
Pennsylvania’s Medicaid program provides payments and services for eligible low-income citizens and limited income individuals with large medical expenses. Disbursements are made directly to medical providers. You may be eligible for medical payments that were provided up to three months before your application was completed.
Pennsylvania Medicaid Info
There are some general program requirements you must meet to become eligible for benefits. These are listed below:
- Reside in the state
- Be a U.S. national, citizen or a permanent resident in need of assistance, either health care or medical insurance or both
- Financial circumstances must classify you either as low or very low-income
- If you qualify as very low-income you must meet one of the following:
- Have a child or children with a disability
- Be responsible for minor children
In Pennsylvania you apply for benefits through the Compass system. This site will not only assist you with your medical and health care application but it will also guide you in applying for other forms of assistance as well.
Here is a more comprehensive listing of benefits and services in the state.