HOW IT WORKS: Our 2 Step 2 Minute process if fast and easy:
West Virginia’s Medicaid program provides its eligible residents with a medical card to receive health care in their community or in a medical setting. Many who can’t afford health care can have their medical needs met through this program.
West Virginia Medicaid Info
The eligibility requirements for West Virginia’s Medicaid program are similar to most other states. To qualify you must be:
- Residing in West Virginia
- A U.S. national, a citizen, have been granted permanent residence or be a legal alien requiring health care and\or medical insurance
- Listed as being low-income or very low-income
Additional requirements are that you must be one of the following:
- Taking care of child(ren) under 19, or minors, as either a parent or a relative caretaker
- Been diagnosed with a disability or have someone in your household with a disablement
- 65 years old
To apply for benefits under the West Virginia plan use the InRoads system. There is an icon you can check on that will allow you to test for eligibility.
For more comprehensive information on West Virginia Medicaid go here.